Discover videos for eLearning training for softwares and IT certifications.
eLearn is using all forms of educational technology of electronic media for learning and teaching .
eLearning is a virtual learning method through a computer network to a server elsewhere or online training are keeping available electronic lectures and software needed to be able to ask, request or recommendations for online learning students remote, or teachers can transmit images and audio through broadband or wireless connection (WiFi, WiMAX), Local Area Network (LAN) etc. … To the extent that individuals or organizations have can set up an eLearn online school (e-school), but there are still students receive training, tuition and exams as the other schools.
The advantage of eLearning training is to minimize travel costs, save time, space. Further development of infrastructure networks do not require such high economic school was built, does not require complicated licensing. The only downside of eLearn training is the interaction with the faculty to issue an inquiry directly. However, if electronic lectures are highly interactive and are ready to assist teachers respond to students through channels such as chat, phone, email … then this is very useful.
Currently an eLearning online method is the method that is focused on interactive electronic board, the lectures of professors, teachers presented through teaching methods taught in class and are recorded as instructional materials vividly taught to students everywhere, this approach helps students acquire a right lessons quickly everywhere.
1. Training anytime, anywhere: Imparting knowledge on demand, rapid response information. Students can access courses anywhere such as office work, at home, in the community of the Internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. eLearning training can be done anytime anywhere they want.
2. Cost savings: 60% Reducing costs, including travel costs and expenses for organizing the venue. Students only cost of the course and registration can register for as many courses they need.
3. Time saving: reduce training time from 20-40% compared with traditional teaching methods drawn by reduced dispersion and travel time.
4. Flexibility and mobility: students can choose the course with the guidance of the instructor course free online or interactive (Interactive Self-Pace Course), adjust the speed according to learning ability and can enhance their knowledge through the online library
4. Optimization: Content consistent transmission. The organization can also provide many disciplines, courses as well as different levels of education to help students easily choose
5. System Education: eLearning allows to easily create and student attendance, easily monitor learning progress and learning outcomes of students. With the ability to review, managers easily see which employees have to participate, when they complete the course, how they perform and their level of development
These are different methods of eLearn: Multimedia learning, technology-enhanced learning (TEL), Virtual training computer (VTC). E-learning are inclusive of many training platforms such as computer-based instruction (CBI), computer-based training (CBT), computer-assisted instruction or computer-aided instruction (CAI), internet-based training (IBT), web-based training (WBT), online education.
eLearning have numerous types of media that deliver text, audio, images, animation, and streaming video, and includes technology applications and processes such as audio or video tape, satellite TV, CD-ROM, and computer-based learning, as well as local intranet/extranet and web-based learning. Information and communication systems, whether free-standing or based on either local networks or the Internet in networked learning, underlies many eLearn processes.